Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika
Hardangerfjordvegen 341, 5600 Norheimsund, Norway – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located right by The Hardangerfjord, Hardanger Feriesenter offers barbecue facilities and free WiFi.
Opening to a terrace with mountain views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with an oven. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle.
The holiday home offers a children's playground.
Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.
The nearest airport is "Bergen, Flesland" Airport, 49 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 19, 2018
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I plan to get there from oslo. I can take the train to voss. From there how do i get to yr cabin. And is there a bus . I am hoping to come 22 oct 2022. If i take bus is there far to walk as i ve a big case. I gather i ve to pay 90 nok for linen n towel. I am travelling alone. Thank uHello, From Voss the bus no 925 goes to our place. Get off at "Nes" between Øystese and Norheimsund. Your Nesvika house is only 200 m from the reception right on the Hardanger Fjord. Bed linen and towel is this year NOK 100 per person. Kind regards.Answered on 27 July 2022
- What is the charge for towels and sheets for 2 people(2 beds) ? Do you provide blanket/comforter with the rental fee?Hello dear guests, Yes, we charge NOK 90,- per person for this, and it includes also the sheets and covers for the pillows and the the duvets. In Norway the normal standard is using a thick duvets instead of blankets. So then we are not familiar with the term "comforters", unfortunately. (Is this some kind og thick blankets..?) If so, you are much better off with a normal thick Norwegian duvet! And, if you should need anything more, you will sure get it. Kind regards Your host GeirmundAnswered on 2 March 2020
- Hi, we are 2 people and plan to visit in Aug 2022, wanted to check if we book three bedroom house will it be shared property or completely for us?When you book, you get the whole house for yourself. Kind regards, Hardanger FeriesenterAnswered on 29 June 2022
- Hi, I am new to Norway, hence appreciate if you can help me on below points,We are group and planning to travel and book your property but we are travelling from Bergen and by public transport. Can we reach to property by local transport? and how? ThanksHello, It is fine to go to us from Bergen. You go by bus no 925 and tell the driver that you are going to "Nes" or "Hardanger Feriesenter at Nes".Answered on 16 June 2020
- Hi, We, a family of a couple with an 8 yr old child are looking for accommodation . We need no extra bed for the child. Will we have to pay any extra charge for my child even if he shares the same bed with us? Or we can book for two adults only? Thanking you, Arijit Majumdar[India]Hello, You will have to book for 3 persons. The Norwegian authoreties tell us to send information about how many people from each country we have. Kind regards, Hardanger FeriesenterAnswered on 29 June 2022
Hosted by Geirmund Nes
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- Ski storageAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Ocean view
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
From 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
From 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay, you can pay for any extras using Maestro, Mastercard, Visa and Debit card .
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Bed linens and towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can rent them at the property for an additional charge of NOK 90 per person or bring their own.
FAQs about Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika
Yes, there are options at this property that have a terrace. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika on this page.
Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika can accommodate this group size:
- 6 guests
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika has the following number of bedrooms:
- 3 bedrooms
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Private beach area
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Water sports facilities on site
- Tour or class about local culture
Yes, Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika is 1.6 miles from the center of Norheimsund.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika.
The prices at Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hardanger Feriesenter Nesvika is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.