Tollbugaten 5, 8006 Bodø, Norway – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1921 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
A seating area and fridge are featured in all the brightly decorated rooms at Scandic Havet. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms include tea/coffee facilities.
The hotel has 2 restaurants, including the 17th-floor Skybar Restaurant which offers panoramic views of Bodø and the sea. Bicycles can be rented on site. Scandic Havet also offers a fitness center.
Storgata shopping street and Glasshuset shopping center are both a 3-minute walk away. Bodø Airport is 1.2 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Scandic Havet has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 13, 2013
Hotel chain/brand: Scandic
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello We would be arriving from airport and leaving for the ferry the following day 4 persons Could you advise me whether you arrange transportAt the airport, there are taxies waiting outside the terminal, and some buses go from the airport to the city centre. When leaving for the ferry, we w..Answered on 30 January 2021
- Hello, could you tell me if your restaurants are open just now? Many thanks.Our restaurant is open every day from 18:00 until 22:00Answered on 12 August 2020
- Hi, do you offer vegan options at breakfast?Hi, yes we do offer vegan options at breakfast. Best regards, reception.Answered on 26 April 2023
- Do you have somewhere safe to store a touring cyclists bicycle during their stay overnight at your hotelHi, We have a luggage room where you can store your bike. The room is locked, but all our guests have access to this room. The area surronding the ho..Answered on 3 March 2020
- what are the breakfast timingsMonday-Friday: 06:30-09:30 Saturday-Sunday: 07:30-10:30Answered on 5 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Roast Restaurant & Bar
- Open forLunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Child safety socket covers
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Scandic Havet accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.