Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Scandic Oslo City
Europarådets Plass 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1367 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Oslo – Excellent location – show map
This hotel is in Oslo’s bustling city center, 350 feet from Oslo Central Train Station and the Oslo Airport Gardemoen Express Train. It has free Wi-Fi, sauna and gym access.
Scandic Oslo City ’s rooms include a TV and a fresh bathroom. The hotel walls are decorated with reproductions of famous paintings from the National Gallery.
The sit-down restaurant, Bjørvigen Mat & Vinhus, serves Norwegian cuisine, as well as international dishes. After-dinner drinks are served in the cozy lobby bar.
Oslo’s main shopping street, Karl Johans gate, is just around the corner. The staff can happily recommend sights and places to visit.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oslo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Scandic Oslo City
- Do you have car parking available? if so, is it onsite or nearby? is there an additional charge? if so, how much per day?Unfortunately we do not have parking facilities connected to the hotel.Answered on February 9, 2020
- breakfast inkludert eller?Hei! Frokost er inkuldert ja :) Med vennlig hilsen Hawii Scandic Oslo CityAnswered on August 2, 2021
- Hei. How is the parking here? Is it nesrby? And whst is the cost??Hi, unfortunatly we do not have any parking connected to the hotel. You can park under one of the city shoppingmalls (ex Oslo ciy,Byporten) the pri...Answered on February 21, 2021
- Hi. We plan to stay for 3 nights. Wonder whats the earlier breakfast start serving as we need to catch our flight for next morningHi! Our breakfast hours are 6:30-9:30 AM (Monday-Friday) and 07:30-11:00 AM (Saturday-Sunday). If you are travelling earlier then you can preorder bre...Answered on February 16, 2022
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Hi, Yes we have made precautions.Answered on November 4, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Scandic Oslo City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Scandic Oslo City
The prices at Scandic Oslo City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Scandic Oslo City is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Scandic Oslo City include:
Scandic Oslo City is 1,950 feet from the center of Oslo.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Scandic Oslo City by:
- Train 19min
Scandic Oslo City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at Scandic Oslo City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: