Beddingen 1, 7014 Trondheim, Norway –
4 Reasons to Choose Scandic Solsiden
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The hotel offers a nice roof top terrace where you can enjoy the afternoon sun or your morning coffee. Enjoy our great breakfast buffet, go shopping, explore the night life and attractions that are all close by. Come stay with us at Scandic Solsiden!
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Maritime Museum 0.3 miles
- Trondheim Central Station 0.5 miles
- Kristiansten Fortress 0.5 miles
- Trampe Bicycle Lift 0.6 miles
- Nordre Gate Shopping Street 0.6 miles
- The Old Town Bridge 0.6 miles
- Hurtigruten Terminal Trondheim 0.6 miles
- National Museum of Decorative Arts 0.7 miles
- Trondheim City Hall 0.7 miles
- Stiftsgården 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nidaros Cathedral 0.7 miles
- Marinen Park 0.8 miles
- The Archbishop’s Palace 0.8 miles
- MARINTEK 1.1 miles
- St. Olav's University Hospital 1.2 miles
- The NINA House 1.4 miles
- Lerkendal stadion 1.6 miles
- Sverresborg 2 miles
- Saupstad skileik 5.6 miles
- Saupstad skisenter 5.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Solsiden Shoppingsenter Market 0 miles
- Solsiden barer og restauranter Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Meny/REMA 1000 Supermarket 0 miles
- Trondheimsfjorden Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Bymarka Mountain 2.5 miles
- Nidelven River 0 miles
- Værnes 15.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Visual Aids – Braille
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs NOK 250 per day.
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 13 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged NOK 200 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Scandic Solsiden accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.