Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem
Gerd-Ragna Bloch Thorsensgt. 8, 4011 Stavanger, Norway – Good location – show map
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem
- Is it quiet at night?The hostel is connected to the hospital. Sometimes the ambulance or rescue helicopter has to go out night-time.Answered on December 3, 2019
- Er dette et privat rom som ikke deles m andre?Hei, Alle våre rom har privat bed. Det er kun på sovesal at man deler bad med en annen person. St Svithun vandrerhjemAnswered on November 5, 2019
- Is late checkout around 1700 is possible?Yes it is possible. Our reception is open 24 hours St Svithun HostelAnswered on March 29, 2021
- Do you have planned events or activities?No, but there are a lot of local activities. Please visit the tourist information for more informationAnswered on December 3, 2019
- Hei Lurer på om det er mulig å betale ved check out? Mhv SabinaHei, Vi tar alltid betalt ved innsjekk. Mvh, St Svithun VandrerhjemAnswered on April 5, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem is the official patient hostel for Stavanger University Hospital.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem is 1.2 miles from the center of Stavanger.
The prices at Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 20min
Guests staying at Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):