Scenically set among nature, this property is within 0.6 mi of Svolvær town center and Svolværgeita Mountain. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern accommodations with well-equipped kitchens.
A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided at Svinøya Rorbuer, as well as tea/coffee facilities, a fridge and stove with oven. Some of the cottages and apartments also include a fireplace, balcony and private sauna.
Local fish specialties are served in the on-site Børsen Spiseri restaurant. Guests can also enjoy Svinøya’s bar and terrace, as well as the Gunnar Berg Art Gallery, located on the property grounds.
Northern Light excursions, as well as sea safaris with RIB boats to Troll Fjord, 30 minutes away, can be arranged on site. Other popular activities include hiking, fishing and cycling.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- HI how far are you from the Hurtigruten terminal?Hi and thank you for contacting us. We are located about 15 min walk for the terminal or 5 minutes with a car. Best regards Team Svinøya RorbuerAnswered on 15 July 2022
- Not yet. Which rooms allow pets?Hi, thanks for your request. We allow small pets in cabins with 1 or 2 bed rooms. Not larger dogs. Best regardsAnswered on 30 October 2021
- Hi, is the option for a “one bedroom cottage” the red rorbuers sitting over the water as seen in the photo?Hi and thank you for your question. There is sea view from the one bedroom cottage Best regard Ragnar Palsson Operational ManagerAnswered on 13 January 2022
- superior cabin with sauna- how many bathrooms and toilets is in this cabin please?Thanks for the request. 2 bathrooms with toilet in theseAnswered on 24 January 2023
- Hello! I am planning to visit Lofoten islands for 3 days at the end of March as part of my honeymoon around Norway. Do you have a cottage with double ..Good morning We can arrange for a double bed in most of our rorbuer. Flight from Oslo to either Svolvær or Evenes. Shuttle by taxi or bus. Rental cars..Answered on 22 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Svinøya Rorbuer accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Svinøya Rorbuer
Svinøya Rorbuer has 1 restaurant:
- Børsen Spiseri
Check-in at Svinøya Rorbuer is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Svinøya Rorbuer may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Svinøya Rorbuer is 1,800 feet from the center of Svolvær.
Svinøya Rorbuer offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
Yes, Svinøya Rorbuer is popular with guests booking family stays.