Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen
Rosenkrantzgate 7, Bergenhus, 5003 Bergen, Norway – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 420 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms at Thon Rosenkrantz are equipped with a 48-inch TV with Smart TV function, Bose music system and a mini-bar.
Guests can relax in the guest lounge and benefit from complimentary beverages from the Nepresso coffee maker, newspapers and fresh fruit. Drinks are available in the lobby bar.
The hotel has a 24-hour reception for guests convenience.
Torgallmenningen Square is located within 1,650 feet from the hotel. Bergen Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bergen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 9, 2009
Hotel chain/brand: Thon Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Hi :) We have: distance labeling on the floor, information posters, protective screens, hand disinfection easily available and extra cleaning.Answered on 26 May 2020
- Are supiour double rooms larger than 161 sq feet ?Most of our rooms are larger than 14m2 / 161 sq feet. Our superior rooms are from 14m2 / 161 sq feet up to 31.2 m2 / 335 sq feet.Answered on 27 September 2020
- Hello, Your reviews are wonderful, we would like to stay at your hotel for two night from April 17-19. We will have a car and see you have parking. Pl..Dear Hanne, Thank you for your considering our hotel for your stay in Bergen. Please check our web pages wwww.thonhotels.com for the best rates or co..Answered on 3 March 2022
- I will be part of the Rick Steves tour group staying in your hotel Thurs. and Fri June 16 and 17. What time is the breakfast buffet served?Hello! Our breakfast times are: Monday - Friday 06:30 - 09:30 Saturday - Sunday 07:00 - 11:00 Hope this helps!Answered on 6 January 2023
- Is there parking at or near this hotel and what is the fee? I see on the map there is a public parking facility across from the hotel. Is it possibl..The parking facility across the street is open for rental cars. The price is 285NOK per 24hours.Answered on 2 November 2021
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash is not accepted Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen
The prices at Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Room options at Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen include:
Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen is 1,650 feet from the center of Bergen.
Check-in at Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Bergen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.