Wildlife Adventure Resort
Badrehani, Sauraha, 19531 Sauraha, Nepal –
Wildlife Adventure Resort P. Ltd (WAR) is located on the Bank of the Chitwan National Park and the Rapti River. You can view the animals crossing the river and drinking water from every rooms. Grazing deer and lying crocodile including many migrated birds from Siberia are the common views from the Balconies. The Hotel is surrounding rice fields, Cultural Tharu Village and Rapti River. You may feel really familiar and local culture environment here. We have 18 years of experience running the Resort with friendly atmosphere doing some of the social activities as helping the orphanage children and providing them education.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Tittal Bar Resturent Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Lamen Tea cafe Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Sauraha Market 0.6 miles
- Rapati River 0.1 miles
- Pokhara Airport 52.5 miles
- Tribhuvan Airport 54.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Wildlife Adventure Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
- Auditory Guidance
- Visual Aids – Tactile Signs
- Visual Aids – Braille
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Badminton Equipment
- Evening Entertainment
- Entertainment Staff
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking Garage
- Public Transportation Tickets
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged 30 % of the room stay per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
AirPlus Wildlife Adventure Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.