Located on the lakefront in the center of Queenstown, Absoloot Hostel Queenstown offers rooms with private bathrooms. Guests enjoy free unlimited Wi-Fi access in their rooms.
Absoloot Hostel Queenstown offers a choice of private rooms and dormitories. Every room is equipped with heating/air conditioning and security card entry:
All guests have access to a communal kitchen and laundry facilities. Guest access and security are provided 24 hours a day.
Guests can make use of the games rooms with satellite TV. There is also a tour desk that can arrange a host of adventure activities.
There is secure bike storage in summer and ski storage in winter. Transport to the ski resorts and adventure activities are just a 2-minute walk from the hostel. The Gondola is a 5-minute walk from Absoloot Hostel Queenstown.
This is our guests' favorite part of Queenstown, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I leave my luggage for 2 hours after the checkout? Does it take the cost?Hello! Thank you for your request! Yes you can leave it in the storage as long as you want. Please let us know if you have any other questions! Ki..Answered on October 26, 2019
- Are sheets and towels included?Bed linen is provided and towels are available upon request free of charge,Answered on September 25, 2019
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?Sleeping bags are not permitted. These must be stored in our luggage storage.Answered on September 25, 2019
- Do you have common hair dryers available?Hello, Yes there are hairdryers available to borrow from reception.Answered on December 13, 2019
- Hi, do you offer a shuttle service to and from the airport and if so, what is the cost? Is there public transport around Queenstown?Hello, We do not offer shuttle services but we can recommend you to book with Super Shuttle, it is easy and cheap. The public transport is an excellen..Answered on February 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 2 are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Absoloot Hostel Queenstown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guests traveling with children under the age of 18 must book out the entire room they are occupying.
- We do not allow children in shared environments, and guests that do not abide by this will be required to upgrade to a private configuration. If none are available then our cancellation policies will apply, and the party will not be able to stay.
- Bookings of more than 10 guests or beds, different cancellation policies and procedures apply. For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Bookings of more than 20 guests, different cancellation policies and procedures apply. For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that to guarantee that all guests in a group booking are able to be accommodated in the same room you will need to contact the property prior to booking, using the contact details found on the booking form. Alternatively please book the appropriate room types provided that guarantee your party into the same room.
Bookings for 7 Days or Longer:
- When booking 7 days or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Bookings over New Year Period
- Please note that the property is an alcohol free zone during the New Year period
- Bookings over the New Year period (31 December to 02 January) will be canceled if found with alcohol consumption.
Temporary Operating Hours
- Reception staff currently operate during the hours of 9am to 10:30am and 3pm to 7pm. If you arrive between 10:30am and 3pm, please get in contact with us via the intercom system at the front door so we can let you in to utilize the hostel's facilities and luggage storage. Check in time is from 3pm.
-Please note that our elevator is shut down for guest use between the hours of 10pm and 9am.
-If you need to check in after reception closes (currently 7pm), you will need to contact us to organize this and we will need to take payment for your reservation in advance.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Absoloot Hostel Queenstown of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Absoloot Hostel Queenstown
Absoloot Hostel Queenstown is 650 feet from the center of Queenstown.
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Absoloot Hostel Queenstown.
Check-in at Absoloot Hostel Queenstown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Absoloot Hostel Queenstown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Bike tours
- Bar crawls
The prices at Absoloot Hostel Queenstown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Absoloot Hostel Queenstown by:
- Bus 25min