A unique historical homestead with a peaceful ambiance, Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast is located near Waipukurau in Central Hawkes Bay. Free private parking is available on site.
Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi .
You will find a shared lounge at the property.
This area is popular for hiking.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Which rooms have a bath? Looking to book for one night. Thanks.Hi The A'Deane room has the bath, which is down the hall and the private bathroom for this room Regards JohnAnswered on July 29, 2021
- Hi, Can I bring my well trained dog along if I book a room for myself and my partner? :)Yes we are pet friendly. Regards JohnAnswered on April 7, 2021
- My husband and I are travelling with a friend and her adult son. We would love to stay at Ashcott Homestead for one night. I've checked out the beddin..Yes, depending on date, With inquires we can put a single bed in the large A'Deane room. $195 for the two. The room next to it is $180but not big eno..Answered on January 22, 2021
- Hi. We are a couple with a 8yr old. Is it possible to have a pull out bed for the kid?Hi sorry for delay, a busy day. We can put a mattress made up in the bigger rooms, A'Deane ot Bayly for $50 includes continental breakfast for the child.Answered on October 2, 2021
- Do you serve a dinner? Thinking this Saturday 15.10.22We do not do dinner, we can inform you of local eateries on arrival.Answered on October 13, 2022
- Still looking?
3:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
This property only accepts cash payments.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast
Room options at Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast by:
- Car 1h
Yes, Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ashcott Homestead Bed & Breakfast is 5 miles from the center of Takapau.