Experience world-class service at Bay of Many Coves
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bay of Many Coves! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The 5-star resort in Queen Charlotte Sound, Marlborough offers luxurious apartments with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony overlooking the bay. The resort has a fine dining restaurant with an extensive list of New Zealand wines.
The luxurious apartments each include spacious living rooms which feature comfortable sofas and Sky TV.
The resort features an outdoor swimming pool with poolside loungers and a cedar hot tub. The resort’s Miritu Day Spa offers massages treatments.
The Resort is just a 30-minute ferry ride from the township of Picton or a 20 minute helicopter flight from Wellington.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Can you drive to the property? Or only arrive by ferry?Unfortunately not and its great that you asked. We have no road access to the property so arrival is by water taxi. Cougarline is our preferred water ..Answered on 13 March 2020
- What does half board meanIncludes Breakfast and DinnerAnswered on 5 January 2022
- Hi there , do you have a fishing charter on the property or near by. cheersYes - we use Sounds Connection for our fishing charters and are happy to arrange on your behalfAnswered on 1 February 2022
- IS the heated pool operational all year around?Yes it is. We have a freshwater pool heated to 28 degrees Celsius as well as a cedar hot tub heated to 40 degrees CelsiusAnswered on 16 January 2022
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?There are water taxis that operate daily within the Queen Charlotte Sound.Answered on 22 September 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Bay of Many Coves accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Bay of Many Coves
The prices at Bay of Many Coves may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Bay of Many Coves on this page.
Guests staying at Bay of Many Coves can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Bay of Many Coves offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Beauty Services
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Body scrub
- Water sport facilities on site
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Private beach area
- Body wrap
- Spa/wellness packages
- Facial treatments
Room options at Bay of Many Coves include:
Check-in at Bay of Many Coves is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Bay of Many Coves has 2 restaurants:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bay of Many Coves by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
Yes, Bay of Many Coves is popular with guests booking family stays.
Bay of Many Coves is 50 yards from the centre of Arthur's Bay.