Blue Peaks Lodge
11 Sydney Street, 9300 Queenstown, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 605 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Lake Wakatipu, Blue Peaks Lodge offers heated rooms with satellite TV. The property offers free parking and 500mb of free Wi-Fi per stay.
Blue Peaks Lodge Queenstown is 3 minutes’ walk from Queenstown Gardens, and 10 minutes’ drive from the popular Onsen Hot Pools. Queenstown Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
A refrigerator, tea and coffee maker and ironing facilities are standard in all rooms. Most rooms also have a separate seating area and a kitchenette with a microwave.
The tour desk can book jet boating trips and tours to Milford Sound. Coronet Peak ski area is a 22-minute drive away and The Remarkables Ski Area is a 35-minute drive away.
The lodge also offers a guest laundry and luggage storage facilities.
This is our guests' favorite part of Queenstown, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you supply a hairdryer in your bathroom. Thank You Anne HillHi Anne, yes we do supply a hairdryer in our bathrooms.Answered on 17 January 2020
- Hi, do you not accept bookings for people under the age of 25?Yes we can as long as over the age of 18.Answered on 28 March 2022
- Can you please advise what sort of laundry facilities you have , ThanksWe have a guest laundry with washing machines and dryers, these token operated.Answered on 2 July 2022
- Are the apartments within walking distance of Real Journey Visitor Centre?Hi there, yes we are. The walk to the Real Journeys visitor centre is about 10 - 15 minutes! Kind regards, GeorgiaAnswered on 5 December 2019
- Hi, we are plannign to make a cycle trip around. Could be store our luggages after check-put?yes. we do have a luggage storeroom . thank you and see you soon. kind regards, DeborahAnswered on 18 November 2019
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Blue Peaks Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this hotel has a strict 'No Party Policy'.
If guests do not comply with these conditions, the booking will be canceled and no refund given.
Only registered guests are permitted in apartments after 22:00.
The property reserves right of refusal for guests checking in under the age of 25.
A current photo ID may be requested upon check in.
You must show a valid credit card upon check in. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
In line with Government requirements and our own risk assessment, we require all guests over 12 years to be fully vaccinated if you wish to access the hotel and its facilities.
FAQs about Blue Peaks Lodge
Check-in at Blue Peaks Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Blue Peaks Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Blue Peaks Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Blue Peaks Lodge include:
Blue Peaks Lodge is 1,300 feet from the center of Queenstown.