Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Colonial on Tay
335 Tay Street, 9810 Invercargill, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 183 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Colonial on Tay
- Hi, do you accept dogs in the rooms. We are travelling with 2 well behaved spoodles with their own beds. They won't be left alone. AndyHi Andy. Sorry no pets but thanks so much for your enquiry. Cheers DeniseAnswered on September 21, 2022
- possible to take me to the hospital and back again in the afternoon on thursday pleaseHi. Yes we most certainly canAnswered on August 31, 2021
- Can the large beds be split in two?Hi there. Only the King size bedsAnswered on February 23, 2021
- Hi there do you offer sly sports tv?Hi there. We have Sky sports 1, 2 & 3 and the Sky Premiere Movie channel.Answered on November 9, 2021
- Hi I am travelling with my 2 kids 10 and 13 year old in January for the coalgate games. Does this have two bedrooms? Regards GeorgiaHi Georgia. The One Bedroom Unit has 1 Queen bed in the bedroom and 1 single bed in the lounge area. Regards. DeniseAnswered on September 20, 2021
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Colonial on Tay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Colonial on Tay
Colonial on Tay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Colonial on Tay include:
Check-in at Colonial on Tay is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Colonial on Tay is 1 miles from the center of Invercargill.
Yes, Colonial on Tay is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Colonial on Tay by:
- Taxi 10min
The prices at Colonial on Tay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.