Commodore Airport Hotel Christchurch
449 Memorial Avenue, 8053 Christchurch, New Zealand –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 758 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Commodore Airport Hotel Christchurch.
The Commodore is a family owned and operated hotel with an international name. Established in 1971, the Commodore started its operation on Christmas day with only 24 rooms. Today the Commodore boasts 157 well appointed, generously sized rooms, equipped with creature comforts and various room configurations. At the Commodore you can be sure to receive a warm welcome with a greeting smile. We pride ourselves on delivering a genuine accommodation experience with guests known by their names, not just their room numbers.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- International Antarctic Centre 0.8 miles
- University of Canterbury 2.3 miles
- Wigram Business Park 2.7 miles
- National Library of New Zealand 3.1 miles
- Dakota Park 3.2 miles
- Hagley Park 3.8 miles
- Christchurch Railway Station 3.9 miles
- Orana Wildlife Park 4 miles
- Botanical Gardens 4 miles
- AMI Stadium 4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Victoria Street 4.1 miles
- Canterbury Museum 4.2 miles
- Christchurch Arts Centre 4.3 miles
- Christchurch Art Gallery 4.4 miles
- Victoria Square 4.5 miles
- The Chalice 4.7 miles
- Re:START 4.7 miles
- The Palms 5.5 miles
- Christchurch Gondola 9.8 miles
- Sumner Beach 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- SuRa Teppanyaki Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Little India Restaurant 0.9 miles
- The Coffee Club Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Countdown Supermarket Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Sevantis Restaurant & Cafe Cafe/Bar 1.4 miles
- Monteiths Brewery Restaurant 1.6 miles
- Raeward Fresh Supermarket 1.8 miles
- The Riccarton Market Market 3.3 miles
- waimakariri River 17.6 miles
- Christchurch Airport 1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Pizza, Local
6 Reasons to Choose Commodore Airport Hotel Christchurch
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Christchurch
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Commodore Airport Hotel Christchurch accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.