Edgewater Motor Lodge
359 Marine Parade, 4110 Napier, New Zealand –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1249 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Studio - Ground Floor
One-Bedroom Apartment - Upper Floor
Twin Studio with cooking facilities - Ground Floor
Two-Bedroom Apartment - Upper Floor
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathroom - Upper Floor
Twin Studio - Upper Floor
Superior Studio with Spa Bath - Ground Floor
Two-Bedroom Apartment - Disability Access - Ground Floor
One-Bedroom Apartment - Disability Access
Standard Studio Upper Floor
Twin Studio with Spa Bath - Ground Floor
Superior Studio - Upper Floor
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- McLean Park 0.5 miles
- Pania of the Reef Statue 0.6 miles
- Bluff Hill Lookout 1.3 miles
- The Old Church 4 miles
- Mission Estate Winery 4.2 miles
- Church Road Winery 4.4 miles
- Elephant Hill Wine Estate 8.9 miles
- Splash Planet 10.7 miles
- Te Mata Estate 12 miles
- Black Barn Vineyards 12.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trinity Hill 12.9 miles
- Craggy Range Vineyards 13.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Restaurant Indonesia Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Albion Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Pack N Save Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Saturday Napier Market Market 1.2 miles
- Sunday Farmers Market Hastings Market 9.3 miles
- Pacific Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Napier Bluff Hill Look out Mountain 1.9 miles
- Clive River Mouth River 6.2 miles
- Te Mata Peak Havelock Nth Mountain 15.5 miles
- Hawke's Bay Airport 3.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Edgewater Motor Lodge
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Kids' pool
- Fence around pool
- Pool/beach towels
- Plunge pool
- Salt-water pool
- Pool with view
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Children's playground
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Shuttle service
- Daily maid service
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Tour desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 21:30
07:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years are charged NZD 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged NZD 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged NZD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Edgewater Motor Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.