Fort Street Accommodation
16-20 Fort Street, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Auckland
Fort Street Accommodations is located in a beautiful historic building in Auckland CBD (Central Business District).
Fort Street is within a 10-minute walk from Spark Arena, Sky Tower and Viaduct Harbor. It is a 5-minute walk to Britomart Train Station and Queen Street is just around the corner.
24-hour reception is available, along with an internet café and a guest lounge.
Free WiFi is available 24 hours in the common area on level 1.
This is our guests' favorite part of Auckland, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Masefield Beach8.2 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Hamilton Beach Reserve7.5 Good beach1.7 miles from property
Sentinel Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.8 miles from property
- How do I arrange shuttle from the airport?You can buy the sky bus ticket straight from the counter located right outside the arrivals gate in the airport.Answered on 4 February 2020
- Are their lockable closets for luggage? Thank youThere are drawers under the beds where one can store their belongings and lock with their own padlockAnswered on 4 February 2020
- Hi there. Is alcohol allowed here?We are a dry hostel, unfortunately, we don't allow alcohol on the premises.Answered on 26 May 2021
- Hi can we fully book out a 10 bed room for a group of mates?We suggest contacting us directly first to ensure that we have the space to accommodate this request. Booking 10 beds online will be allocated to any ..Answered on 28 December 2020
- Is there availability for early check in eg 7am?Our check in is after 2:00pm. You may however leave your bags with reception until this time.Answered on 27 February 2021
- Still looking?
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Fort Street Accommodation accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Fort Street Accommodation of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Fort Street Accommodation
Fort Street Accommodation is 1,650 feet from the center of Auckland.
The prices at Fort Street Accommodation may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Fort Street Accommodation offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
Check-in at Fort Street Accommodation is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.