Gilmer Apartment Hotel
10 Gilmer Terrace , 6011 Wellington, New Zealand –
Gilmer Apartment Hotel is located in the heart of Wellington's cultural and entertainment centre. Gilmer Apartment Hotel's prime location means you are minutes away from shopping on Lambton Quay and only a short stroll to local theatre and night life. Please note that due to a part requiring replacement the elevator is out of service the week 20th June - 27th June. If you need assistance with your bags please let us know. Fortunately we only have three levels in our building.
Gilmer Apartment Hotel's prime location makes getting to and from attractions easily. Our staff enjoy going to the many bars and restaurants around the area and will be happy to point out our favourite hidden gems of the city.
Being right in the CBD we are prime location for both business and leisure travelers. A short walk from Gilmer Terrace brings you to the waterfront where many bars and restaurants are located, as well as Te Papa, the National Museum of New Zealand. There are also two supermarkets nearby, so guests can make use of the kitchenettes in every room.
Languages spoken: Spanish, English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cable Car 0.1 miles
- Accident Compensation Corporation 0.1 miles
- Department of Child, Youth and Family 0.1 miles
- Massey University Wellington Campus 0.1 miles
- Medical Research Institute of New Zealand 0.1 miles
- New Zealand Defence Force – Trentham Camp 0.1 miles
- Otago University Wellington Campus 0.1 miles
- Wellington City Council 0.1 miles
- Wellington Institute of Technology 0.1 miles
- Wellington Magistrates’ Court 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cuba Street 0.4 miles
- Beehive Parliament Building 0.5 miles
- Parliament Buildings 0.5 miles
- Botanical Gardens 0.5 miles
- Old Government Buildings 0.5 miles
- Te Papa 0.6 miles
- National War Memorial 0.9 miles
- Westpac Stadium 1.1 miles
- Wellington Zoo 2.4 miles
- Ataturk Memorial 4.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Education Council Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- David Jones Market 0.4 miles
- New World Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Wagamama Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Wellington Airport 3.6 miles
- Kapiti Coast Airport 28.7 miles
- Woodbourne Airport 49.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs NZD 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Gilmer Apartment Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please call the property for detailed directions, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that reception hours are
Monday to Friday - 07:30 to 20:00
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays - 08:00 to 17:00
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, you must advise Gilmer Apartment Hotel in advance during business hours, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
You will be required to provide the following details before receiving after hours check in instructions: your full name, mobile phone number, physical address and your credit card details.
You can request your preferred bedding configuration in the Special Request Box at the time of booking. Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.
Please note that car parking is limited and subject to availability. If you are arriving by car, please contact Gilmer Apartment Hotel for more information, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
A damage deposit of NZD 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 72.18USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.