Stay in the heart of Auckland – Great location - show map
Haka Lodge Auckland offers accommodations in Auckland CBD (Central Business District). Guests enjoy free WiFi. You can prepare a meal in the shared kitchen, or socialize in the shared lounge area.
Haka Lodge Accommodations is a 10-minute walk from Aotea Square. Auckland Airport is a 30-minute drive.
There are private and dormitory rooms on offer, all with linen provided. Dormitory rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Private rooms offer a flat-screen TV, towels and private bathroom. There is a shared guest laundry.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Masefield Beach8.0 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Hamilton Beach Reserve7.5 Good beach1.6 miles from property
Sentinel Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
Home Bay Beach7.6 Good beach1.7 miles from property
Cremorne Reserve Beach7.9 Good beach1.8 miles from property
Herne Bay Beach8.3 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Do you have planned events or activities?Yes, we do have some free events like the Mont Eden sunset tour, board games night or movie night also.Answered on 10 March 2020
- Do you facilitate late check-ins? (midnight)We do offer late check-ins. All the instructions on how to get the key and have access to the room will be sent directly to the guest. In case of any ..Answered on 11 March 2020
- Is there any public parking nearby and how much is the rate?There is a Wilson car park, five minutes walk from the hostel.Answered on 11 March 2020
- Hi there, my flight gets in on the night of 3rd of March very late, actually on March 4th at 1.15am so I wouldn't be getting to the hostel until after..Kia Ora, Yes, it is possible to do a late check in. You need to book the night before if you arrive early in the morning and we will send you all th..Answered on 23 September 2022
- How about luggage? Is there like a safe to keep my stuff safe or how do you handle luggage?In every room, there is a lock under the beds where you can store your luggage. You can also add a padlock for more safety.Answered on 11 March 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Shared kitchen
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Haka Lodge Auckland accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Haka Lodge Auckland
Haka Lodge Auckland is 0.7 miles from the center of Auckland.
Check-in at Haka Lodge Auckland is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Haka Lodge Auckland may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Haka Lodge Auckland offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):