You're eligible for a Genius discount at Haka Lodge Queenstown! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Opened in December 2012, Haka Lodge Queenstown features free unlimited WiFi access. It is just 650 feet from central Queenstown and a 12-minute drive from Queenstown International Airport. Guests can choose to stay in an adult-only dormitory room or in the comfort of an adult-only private room.
The adult-only dormitory rooms offer customized wood bunk beds with privacy curtains and an under-bunk storage space. The private adult-only rooms feature panel heaters, a seating area and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. Toilet and bathroom facilities are shared for all rooms.
The adult only property has a shared guest lounge with a flat-screen TV. Guests can prepare their meals at any of the 2 fully equipped kitchens. The staff at the tour desk can assist with booking local activities like jet boating, bungee jumping and wine tours.
Queenstown Haka Lodge is a 10-minute walk from Queenstown Gardens and a 25-minute drive from The Remarkables Ski Fields. Limited parking is available at an additional charge, on a first come, first served basis.
This is our guests' favorite part of Queenstown, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a attached toilet with this room?Kia ora, All of our dorms and private rooms have shared facilities, we do not have any en-suites. Kind regards Aoife Lodge ManagerAnswered on August 26, 2019
- Hi, the info says limited parking available at an extra charge on a first come first served basis - does this mean that, even if you pay the extra cha..Kia Ora. You will not be charged if there are no parks available. Kind Regards Haka Lodge Queenstown.Answered on February 8, 2021
- Hi. My children are 14 and 18 are we able to stay or not?Kia ora, Thank you for your question. Your children are welcome to stay,just let us know what rooms you would liek and we can get it all sorted! Kind..Answered on February 28, 2021
- We are looking at coming for a week to queenstown is there anywhere we can park that isn’t going to cost a fortuneKia Ora. We have limited parking available onsite on a first come first served basis. There is also free and unlimited parking on Hallenstein street, ..Answered on May 16, 2021
- Hi my children are 10 and 12 can we still book please?Kia ora. As long as they have a guardian with them at all times, children are welcome to stay at Haka Lodge.Answered on May 27, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Haka Lodge Queenstown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Haka Lodge Queenstown of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.