91 Fernhill Road, Fern Hill, 9197 Queenstown, New Zealand –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Family Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Lake View
Suite with Lake View
Two Bedroom Suite with Lake View
6 Reasons to Choose Heritage Queenstown
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Queenstown
Queenstown, New Zealand’s mountain playground, is one of the great alpine regions of the world. The sumptuous Heritage Queenstown Hotel calls this place home. The resort, and not just the altitude, offers a hotel experience certain to leave you breathless. The vistas from Heritage Queenstown are the stuff of postcards. Soak in the amazing view of the towering Remarkables mountain range, rising from the rippling waters of Lake Wakatipu, from the comfort of your room. Crafted from centuries-old-schist stone and cedar, this comfortable and sophisticated Queenstown hotel is the perfect place to mix business and pleasure. Travelling with the family or a group of friends Heritage Queenstown offers 2-bedroom suites that are perfect for you. These superbly appointed 2-bedroom suites provide ample space for kids to have their own room while Mum & Dad maintain some privacy in theirs. Or if travelling with another couple, allowing everyone to enjoy their own space when desired. Choose from the Lakeview Suite or the Forest View Suite. The choice is yours.
Heritage Queenstown takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Queenstown Lakes District Council 0.8 miles
- Fear Factory Queenstown 0.9 miles
- Skyline Gondola and Luge 0.9 miles
- Queenstown Chamber Of Commerce 1 miles
- Queenstown Post Office Precinct 1 miles
- Queenstown Courts 1.1 miles
- Real Journeys Office 1.1 miles
- Queenstown Resort College 1.1 miles
- Queenstown Lakes District Library 1.1 miles
- Department for Courts 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Queenstown Hill 1.5 miles
- Shotover River 1.6 miles
- Ben Lomond Walkway 2.4 miles
- AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping - Kawarau Bridge 4.5 miles
- Lake Wakatipu 4.7 miles
- Remarkables Ski-Lift 7 miles
- Walter Peak 7 miles
- Coronet peak Ski-Lift 7.8 miles
- The Remarkables 8.4 miles
- Coronet Peak 8.7 miles
- Queenstown Airport 4.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note that Heritage Queenstown requires a full accommodation plus a NZD $50 credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Please note that children under 14 years of age stay free of charge when using existing beds.