Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua
10 Tryon Street, 3043 Rotorua, New Zealand – Great location - show map
Located on the edge of Redwoods forest and overlooking the famous Whakarewarewa Geothermal Reserve and Historical Village, Rydges Rotorua features a purpose-built mountain bike and adventure equipment washing and storage facility. There is a year-round geothermally heated swimming pool with two hot tubs.
The air-conditioned rooms of Rydges Rotorua offer a modern design and cable TV with free movies, two children's channels and tea and coffee making facilities.
Guests can take advantage of free car parking, use of the on-site fitness center and free WiFi in all hotel areas. Children under 12 stay and eat free (T&C apply). The hotel also offers the Very Important Kids (VIK) program, where families can save on some of Rydges’s local attractions. Kids are also welcome to enjoy our Play Zone complete with Table Tennis, Foosball, Air Hockey, Nintendo Switch and Xbox plus toys and lots of fun.
The award winning Chapman’s Restaurant and Bar offers an à la carte menu, and buffet, and serves contemporary New Zealand cuisine made from fresh local ingredients.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a spa or pool available?We have an Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool and 2 Outdoor SpasAnswered on October 18, 2019
- Hi. Are the pools warmed enough for winter swims? Are they clean for children to go under water?We have an Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool that is heated to 36 degrees all year round. It is a normal chlorinated pool.Answered on May 31, 2020
- Hi we have two children but one is 18. Is it ok to book one room with two double beds ? Date: 9/10th Feb Many thanks, BeaThe maximum you can fit is 2 Adults and 2 Children (0 - 17yrs) in a Standard Room with 2 Double Beds using existing bedding, we do not put extra beds ..Answered on January 2, 2020
- Hi do you have any rooms with internal access.. family of 2 adults and 4 children.We have rooms with 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed in each room with interconnecting door or Superior Twin with 2 Queens beds in each room, limited to 2 setsAnswered on May 31, 2020
- Hi do you have portacots available or would we need to bring our own one for our 1 year oldWe can provide porta cots free of charge, these need to be requested when making the reservation.Answered on June 11, 2020
Food: Local, International
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note up to 2 children under 12 eat free when dining in Chapmans Restaurant with a paying adult and when ordering from the kids menu or buffet.
You can request your preferred bedding configuration in the Special Requests Box at the time of booking.
Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability. Your health and safety is our highest priority.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua
Yes, Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua is popular with guests booking family stays.
Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua is 1.6 miles from the center of Rotorua.
Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua include:
Guests staying at Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua on this page.
The prices at Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua by:
- Taxi 12min
Rydges Rotorua formerly known as Holiday Inn Rotorua has 1 restaurant:
- Chapman's Restaurant