Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
Kawarau Village, 79 Peninsula Road, Kelvin Heights, 9300 Queenstown, New Zealand –
Deluxe King Room with Lake View
Double or Twin Room
Superior Queen Room - Disability Access
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe King or Twin Room
Lake Front King Room with Hot Tub
Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Bathroom
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms
5 Reasons to Choose Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Queenstown
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa is situated directly on the shores of Lake Wakatipu on the South Island of New Zealand. This prime location in the heart of Kawarau Village is an excellent base to explore all the region's famed attractions. Discover a world of beauty and excitement, or relax and enjoy panoramic views of the crystal waters and majestic mountains. With the option of both residences and rooms, Hilton Queenstown offers the ultimate in luxury to suit any adventure. The Hilton Lakeside Residences are elegant, spacious and open-plan with apartment style facilities including a kitchen, laundry, dining room table, gas fire place and a generous balcony, most with panoramic lake views. Two Bedroom Deluxe Residences feature a second bathroom and are decorated in a contemporary alpine design with their own gas fireplace and views of the surrounding mountains, lake or landscaped terraces. Venture out to explore the area's natural attractions, or to the centre of Queenstown to visit its restaurants, cafes and bustling bars. After your daily adventures indulge in a soothing therapy at the award winning eforea Spa before savouring local favourites at the on-site restaurant and bar.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping - Kawarau Bridge 0.3 miles
- Remarkables Park Shopping Centre 0.8 miles
- Remarkables Park 0.8 miles
- Southern Institute of Technology - Queenstown Campus 0.8 miles
- Smiths City Group Limited 0.8 miles
- Shotover Ridge Business Park 1.8 miles
- Skeggs Group 1.8 miles
- Queenstown Hill 3 miles
- Queenstown Resort College 3.1 miles
- Department for Courts 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shotover River 3.3 miles
- Skyline Gondola and Luge 3.4 miles
- The Remarkables 4.5 miles
- Coronet peak Ski-Lift 5.5 miles
- Coronet Peak 7 miles
- Lake Wakatipu 8.7 miles
- Walter Peak 10.6 miles
- Skippers Canyon 12.8 miles
- Cardrona 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- New World Supermarket 2.4 miles
- Remarkables Mountains Mountain 6.2 miles
- Remarkables Ski Field Ski lift 6.2 miles
- Lake Wakatipu Lake 0 miles
- Queenstown Airport 0.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Me&Mee Chinese Restaurant
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs NZD 20 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged NZD 60 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Unlimited valet parking is available for NZD 15 per day.
Please note the following policies for children's dining offers:
For breakfast, children under 6 year dine free.
For breakfast, children between the ages of 6 and 12 dine for half price at the buffet.
Please note that there is a 2% surcharge when you pay with a credit card.