Kennedy Park Resort Napier
11 Storkey Street, 4110 Napier, New Zealand –
Two Bedroom Villa
Double or Twin Studio
Standard Bungalow with Kitchen
Arrive, take a deep breath and be prepared to relax! There’s no need to rush out to find ways to keep a family entertained – it’s all right here at our place. You’ll find quality New Zealand accommodation to suit your needs and all our on-site facilities to keep your family entertained. If you want to venture out to enjoy all the great Hawke’s Bay activities, our friendly team will point you in the right direction. You don’t stop having fun because you’re getting old; you get old because you stop having fun! So stay young and have some fun with us at Kennedy Park Resort.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- McLean Park 0.8 miles
- Pania of the Reef Statue 1.6 miles
- Bluff Hill Lookout 2 miles
- Mission Estate Winery 3 miles
- Church Road Winery 3.2 miles
- Elephant Hill Wine Estate 8.8 miles
- Splash Planet 9.9 miles
- Te Mata Estate 11.5 miles
- Trinity Hill 11.7 miles
- Black Barn Vineyards 11.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Craggy Range Vineyards 13.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pak\'N Save Supermarket 1.3 miles
- Cafe DMP Cafe/Bar 1.6 miles
- The Gintrap Restaurant & Bar Restaurant 2.2 miles
- Hawkes Bay Farmers Market (Sundays) Market 10.7 miles
- Marine Parade Ocean/Sea 1.6 miles
- Tutaekuri River 5.9 miles
- Lake Tutira Lake 25.6 miles
- Napier Airport 3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Storkey’s Restaurant & Bar
Open for: Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Kennedy Park Resort Napier
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Kitchen
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Karaoke (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged NZD 6 per person per night in a crib.
Any additional children from 2 to 15 year are charged NZD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged NZD 27 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Kennedy Park Resort Napier accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that a non-refundable $15 service and handling fee is required for canceled bookings, payable at time of booking/on check-in.
Please note that there is a 1.6% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, a 3.35% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card and a 2.8% charge when you pay with a Diners Club credit card.