Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Law Courts Hotel
53 Stuart Street, 9016 Dunedin, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1876 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Dunedin – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Law Courts Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in central Dunedin, Law Courts Hotel features an onsite restaurant, bar and gaming facilities. Guests enjoy free WiFi and free parking. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV.
Law Courts Hotel is a 2-minute walk from the railway station and a 5-minute walk from a number of shops and restaurants. It is a 25-minute drive from Otago Peninsula.
The rooms at Law Courts Hotel are heated and feature a fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom features free toiletries.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dunedin, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
4 reasons to choose Law Courts Hotel
- Are the rooms to the front ie City view?Some of our rooms have city view.Answered on November 12, 2019
- Can you check out before the recommended time? I.e 5amNo problem.Answered on January 13, 2020
- Hi just wondering if dogs ok? I have a fox terrier he's registered and well behaved for an old dogSorry, no pets please, thank you.Answered on October 1, 2019
- Hi, can I reserve a car park?we have a free parking policy included in the room charge but it's subject to availability. although, if you pay $20/day , we can reserve a designated...Answered on April 8, 2022
- Hi we have booked a room March 24 for 2nights you mentioned a shuttle from the airport do we book through you or what's best way. Thanks StellaHi Stella, thank you for your booking. You can google:" Airport Shuttles Dunedin Ltd" to make a booking through them.Answered on February 9, 2020
- Still looking?
Magic Moments Restaurant
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|NZD 30 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|NZD 30 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Law Courts Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For any bookings with 4 or more rooms, different policies may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Law Courts Hotel
Yes, Law Courts Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Law Courts Hotel by:
- Taxi 25min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Check-in at Law Courts Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Law Courts Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Magic Moments Restaurant
Guests staying at Law Courts Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Law Courts Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Bar crawls
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Room options at Law Courts Hotel include:
Law Courts Hotel is 1,000 feet from the center of Dunedin.
The prices at Law Courts Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.