466 Napier Road, 4172 Havelock North, New Zealand –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 102 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Mangapapa Hotel is an historical building in Hawke's Bay, built in 1885. Having been the home of Sir James Watties, there is alot of stories to tell and information to learn about the estate. With acres of fruit and vegetables grown on the property, this hotel offers fine produce throughout the guest experience,all founded by Sir James himself.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Splash Planet 2 miles
- Te Mata Estate 3 miles
- Black Barn Vineyards 3.1 miles
- Elephant Hill Wine Estate 3.5 miles
- Craggy Range Vineyards 4.5 miles
- The Old Church 6.2 miles
- Church Road Winery 7.7 miles
- Mission Estate Winery 8.1 miles
- Trinity Hill 8.7 miles
- McLean Park 8.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pania of the Reef Statue 9.9 miles
- Bluff Hill Lookout 10.5 miles
- Te Mata Peak Mountain 5 miles
- Napier Airport 11.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Mangapapa Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Back Massage
- Spa Facilities
- Hair Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Equipment
- Bikes Available (free)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged NZD 60 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Mangapapa Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.