Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
5 - 11 Church Street, 9300 Queenstown, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2144 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Nomads Queenstown
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes we have complimentary luggage storage available on your day of arrival and departure. We also offer paid long term luggage storageAnswered on April 13, 2022
- Hi is the balcony included with the king room? ThanksHi, not all king rooms have balconies it is subject to availability.Answered on October 19, 2020
- Is there street parking availableThere is a street very close to the property names Park Street where guests are able to park for free along the road. Our reception staff is happy to ...Answered on March 5, 2020
- Hi, Is there an option for a later checkout? ThanksKia Ora, Absolutely we can extend your checkout until 12pm for a small fee.Answered on September 25, 2021
- Hi, Is there a safe place to lock up /park ebikes as there is no onsite parking?Yes, there is a secure space to lock up large belongings such as bikes whilst you stay with us.Answered on November 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Nomads Queenstown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note we are a dry hostel, meaning guests are not permitted to bring or consume alcohol onsite.
All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
Please note that there is a 2.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property is located in a busy area so guests might experience some noise.
Please inform Nomads Queenstown of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Nomads Queenstown
The prices at Nomads Queenstown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Nomads Queenstown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Happy hour
Nomads Queenstown is 500 feet from the center of Queenstown.
Check-in at Nomads Queenstown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Nomads Queenstown by:
- Taxi 15min
- Bus 25min
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Nomads Queenstown.