Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel on Devonport
72 Devonport Road , 3110 Tauranga, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1491 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering modern rooms with a balcony and a microwave, Hotel on Devonport is just 10 minutes’ drive from Ocean Beach. All guests receive a welcome drink.
Located in the heart of Tauranga, Hotel on Devonport Tauranga is surrounded by many shopping and dining options. Tauranga Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
All air-conditioned rooms have a toaster, mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Most rooms also offer city views.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hotel on Devonport
- Hi my husband and i are traveling from Gisborne for 2 nights, before i book im just wondering what your policies are regarding the coronavirus?Hi, thank you for your message. In regards to COVID-19 we are doing our utmost to provide a safe environment for both our guests and staff at Hotel ...Answered on March 18, 2020
- Is there a designated smoking area on premises?Hello Each room has a small balcony which guests can use to smoke if they leave the door to the balcony closed. Alternately guests can spoke out side...Answered on October 29, 2020
- Hi there Do you have any deluxe rooms that can join onto each other?No although we have the following interconnecting combinations: Deluxe King with a Family Room Family Room with an Executive King Executive King with ...Answered on August 3, 2022
- Hello there. I was wondering if my partner and I were going to come to your hotel would we have to be fully vaccinated, show you a negative or just n...Hello, Currently the hotel has no policy regarding Passports and Vaccinations. We are under consultation on what we require. So currently we can ...Answered on December 21, 2021
- Hi do you have to be fully vaccinated to stay here?Hello We currently have no requirement for Vaccine Passes or Vaccination.Answered on April 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
3:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|NZD 40 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel on Devonport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. The legal guardian must provide a current photo ID or proof of guardianship if requested upon check-in.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel on Devonport
Yes, Hotel on Devonport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Hotel on Devonport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Hotel on Devonport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hotel on Devonport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel on Devonport by:
- Car 11min
Hotel on Devonport is 800 feet from the center of Tauranga.
Check-in at Hotel on Devonport is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel on Devonport include: