Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua
214 Kawaha Point Road, 3010 Rotorua, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 123 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Hi There, Thank you for your message. We are position on the lake front. Our property suits all year round stays, with lakeside access, tennis court, ...Answered on November 10, 2019
- Can we have 2 beds instead of a king bed?Hi There, thank you for your message. we can split all beds to twin share in each room at the lodge. Kind regards, Leanne Gale Operations ManagerAnswered on June 26, 2022
- Is the hot tub thermal or is there a thermal pool on the property? Thank you 😊Thank you for your message. As we are just slightly out the thermal area there are no thermally heated pools on our property, we also do not experienc...Answered on October 26, 2021
- Kia ora! My partner and I are very interested in coming to stay - we just wanted to know your massage packages - do you offer full pamper services?Hi there We do have a massage facility on site but we require pre arrangement for reservations as we contract our therapists. We can also recommen...Answered on April 17, 2021
- How many bed rooms and bathrooms are there?Thank you for your message. We have 15 rooms altogether and each accommodation option is set up in different ways. for example we have a four bedroom ...Answered on July 5, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|NZD 125 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 1.1% charge when you pay with a (Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc) credit card.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua
The prices at Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa facilities
- Beauty services
- Full-body massage
- Private beach area
- Tennis equipment
- Body treatments
Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua is 2.3 miles from the center of Rotorua.
Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Peppers on the Point Lake Rotorua by:
- Car 22min