Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Prince's Gate Hotel
1057 Arawa Street, 3010 Rotorua, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 3145 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Prince's Gate Hotel
- Is it a full breakfastYesAnswered on October 20, 2019
- Are towels suppliedYesAnswered on February 7, 2020
- hi! wanted to know if wifi fast and reliable in the snug rooms. also if ethernet cable is there. need to work at night. thanks.Hi there Yes we have free unlimited and reliable fibre wifi.Answered on January 30, 2021
- Please tell me more about your spa pools. How hot are they, what hours are they open? Also, do you have desks in the room, or somewhere else with a fa...Dear guest, Thanks for your inquiry. Our hot pools are geothermally heated therefore temperature varies between 35-40 degrees celsius. Yes, we do hav...Answered on September 9, 2020
- I see that most of your rooms are non refundable. Is this subject to discussion. What if we are unable to make it ie: covid illness etc. we will be...Hi, We are happy to cancel if any covid reason. Kind RegardsAnswered on April 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Indian, Pizza, Local, Asian, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|NZD 15 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|NZD 50 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Prince's Gate Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Prince's Gate Hotel
Check-in at Prince's Gate Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Prince's Gate Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Prince's Gate Hotel include:
Prince's Gate Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Themed dinners
- Steam room
- Hot spring bath
- Spa facilities
- Happy hour
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Live music/Performance
The prices at Prince's Gate Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Prince's Gate Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Duke's Restaurant
Prince's Gate Hotel is 2,600 feet from the center of Rotorua.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Prince's Gate Hotel on this page.