Rolling Hills Country Stay B&B
599 Mountain Road, Oropi, 3173 Tauranga, New Zealand –
Studio with Garden View
On the edge of the Otanewainuku Forest, with its giant Rimu trees is a very special place with three walks to choose from. My favourite walk is to the Whataroa waterfall for an invigorating swim, or sometimes up to the Trig for a panoramic view of the Bay of Plenty. We are a great base for visiting beautiful Tauranga and Mt Maunganui, the geothermal parks in Rotorua, the Hobbiton Movie Set in Matamata and black river rafting and glow worm boating in the Waitomo Caves. Enjoy a hot pool soak in the Oropi Hot Pools, a hidden oasis set amongst lush gardens just 10 minutes down the road. Enjoy a wide selection of top restaurants on The Strand in downtown Tauranga, as well as Mt Maunganui. Must do's: Mt Maunganui - walk around the base, or up for a great view - free Otanewainuku Forest - imagine Lord of the Rings forest scenery and swim at the Whataroa waterfall - free Hamurana Springs - just before Rotorua, a 30 min walk to see the huge uprising of spring water and crystal clear stream with trout - free Canopy Tours - zip lining in virgin forest, Rotorua (Trip Advisor rated #1 activity) The Secret Spot - a natural hot pool in the bush at Waiotapu, south of Rotorua
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kiwi 360 12.1 miles
- Agrodome Sheep Show 13.5 miles
- Zorb Rotorua 13.6 miles
- Mills Reef Winery 13.7 miles
- Lake Rotorua 13.8 miles
- ASB Baypark Arena 14 miles
- ASB Baypark Stadium 14 miles
- Tikitere - Hell's Gate Thermal Park 15.2 miles
- Mount Ngongotaha Reserve 15.4 miles
- Skyline Rotorua 15.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park 15.9 miles
- Kuirau Park 16.8 miles
- Paradise Valley Springs 17.2 miles
- Rotorua Museum 17.5 miles
- Tamaki Maori Village 17.5 miles
- Polynesian Spa 17.5 miles
- Rotorua International Stadium 18.7 miles
- Te Puia 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Le Chat Noir Cafe/Bar 13 miles
- China Town Restaurant, Fraser Cove Restaurant 14.3 miles
- Love Rosies Bakery Cafe/Bar 14.3 miles
- Count Down, Fraser Cove Supermarket 14.3 miles
- The Strand Restaurants, Tauranga Restaurant 16.8 miles
- Me & You Cafe Cafe/Bar 16.8 miles
- Otanewainuku Forest & Mountain walks Mountain 0.6 miles
- Mount Maunganui Beaches Ocean/Sea 22.4 miles
- Tauranga Airport 14.9 miles
- Rotorua Airport 16.6 miles
- Hamilton International Airport 47.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Rolling Hills Country Stay B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Wine glasses
- Electric kettle
- Childrens' cribs
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ Facilities
- Electric blankets
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Private entrance
Food & Drink
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Garden view
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:30 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Rolling Hills Country Stay B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.