Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Rydges Latimer Christchurch
30 Latimer Square, 8011 Christchurch, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 2805 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Rydges Latimer Christchurch
- is there parking available?YesAnswered on November 14, 2019
- Have you 2 bedroom rooms or ajoining rooms. We would stay 4 nights, 3 adults, Thank you, Harry MorganHi Harry, we currently don't have any two bedroom rooms or adjoining rooms. When are you thinking of staying??? We are extending the hotels and wil...Answered on January 13, 2020
- Hey, I was just wondering if you had sky sport channels in the rooms?Yes we several Sky sport channels available in each room.Answered on October 21, 2021
- Do you require a vaccine pass to stay?Yes, the hotel requires valid NZ vaccine passes for all guests.Answered on March 14, 2022
- Is there a balcony for the deluxe twin rooms or just for the deluxe king?Few of the Deluxe Twin rooms do have balcony,Answered on February 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|NZD 60 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|NZD 60 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Rydges Latimer Christchurch accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
Please inform Rydges Latimer Christchurch of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Rydges Latimer Christchurch
Rydges Latimer Christchurch has 1 restaurant:
- Bloody Mary's
Rydges Latimer Christchurch is 1,800 feet from the center of Christchurch.
Check-in at Rydges Latimer Christchurch is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Rydges Latimer Christchurch may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Rydges Latimer Christchurch offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Yes, Rydges Latimer Christchurch is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Rydges Latimer Christchurch can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Rydges Latimer Christchurch include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Rydges Latimer Christchurch by:
- Taxi 22min
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min