Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park
70 Arthurs Point Road, 9348 Queenstown, New Zealand – Great location - show map
Just 5 minutes’ walk from the Shotover River, Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park features a barbecue area, a games room and a children’s playground. All rooms are heated, and have access to WiFi. Free parking is available on site.
Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park is 2 minutes' drive from the popular Onsen Hot Pools, and 10 minutes’ drive from Lake Wakatipu. Coronet Peak Snow Fields are a 15-minute drive, and Queenstown International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
All rooms have bedding provided and many rooms have a private patio. The studios and apartments have a private bathroom and a kitchenette with cooking facilities.
The tour desk can book local activities, including jet boating, skydiving and hiking trips. The park also offers a shared kitchen, a guest laundry and a convenience store.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- pls how.much for private room with private bathroom pls plsHello, We have different prices for different cabins. Please check our web site for pictures and prices.Answered on 13 July 2022
- is the rooms wheelchair accessible thankHello, Self contained rooms 7 & 8 are wheelchair accessible. Kind regards, RebeccaAnswered on 16 November 2022
- My partner and I are after accommodation 30th July to Aug 2nd. 3 nightsHi, we have a standard cabin available.Answered on 13 July 2022
- Does the main kitchen for campers have pots and pans and cutlery?A 'kitchen cupboard' can be hired from reception. This includes all utensils needed to make a meal.Answered on 23 November 2020
- Hi Team - We are looking at hiring two motor homes and travelling around the South Island for 10 days (28/12 - 6/1). If we parked at your Motor Camp w..Hi, Thank you for your message. If there is 4 adults in each Campervan then the price per night for the dates provided will be approximately $115.00 p..Answered on 28 August 2020
- Still looking?
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski storage
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Game room
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Electric blankets
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 2% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card.
Please note that Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park does not accept payments with American Express credit cards. Any bookings made using an American Express credit card will not be accepted and the room will not be held.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please be aware that 'shared bathroom' refers to the communal bathrooms that are shared with the other guests staying in our holiday park.
Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. The legal guardian must provide a current photo ID or proof of guardianship if requested upon check-in.
Please note that 1 car park is allocated per room booked. If you have an additional vehicle or trailer this will need to be parked offsite on Atley Road.
FAQs about Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park
The prices at Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
Yes, Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park is 3.1 miles from the center of Queenstown.