Stamford Plaza Auckland
22-26 Albert Street, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 2890 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Special Offer - Superior King or Twin Room
Special Offer - Executive Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Deluxe King Room
Special Offer - Executive Suite
Superior King or Twin Room
5 Reasons to Choose Stamford Plaza Auckland
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Auckland
Stamford Plaza Auckland has now completed a refurbishment of its accommodation rooms. An award winning interior designer sought to create an elegant style with a theme of subtle sophistication. Each of the room categories exudes elegance, whilst maintaining the comfort and warmth synonymous with the Stamford Plaza brand. The new rooms incorporate environmentally conscious facilities and improved entertainment interfaced with the latest technology. All rooms now boast new wall coverings, carpets, blinds and curtains, upgraded bathrooms, plush new King sized beds, - with crisp luxurious linens and bespoke furniture throughout. New 40” wall mounted LED televisions with the latest IP-based interactive technology, green technology for energy efficiency, smart sensor lighting and smart phone connectivity and free Wi-Fi all come standard.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sky Tower 0.1 miles
- Auckland District Court 0.2 miles
- Queens Wharf 0.2 miles
- Viaduct Harbour 0.2 miles
- Air New Zealand Limited 0.2 miles
- ASB Bank Limited 0.2 miles
- Carter Holt Harvey Limited 0.2 miles
- Westpac New Zealand 0.2 miles
- Bruce Mason Centre 0.2 miles
- ESR – Institute of Environmental Science and Research 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Auckland Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Aotea Centre 0.4 miles
- Aotea Square 0.5 miles
- Auckland Town Hall 0.6 miles
- Auckland Domain 1.1 miles
- Auckland War Memorial Museum 1.3 miles
- Auckland Harbour Bridge 1.5 miles
- Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World 2.9 miles
- Mount Smart Stadium 5.7 miles
- Auckland Botanic Gardens 13.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Victoria Park Market Market 0.6 miles
- Grasshopper Thai Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Knights on Albert Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Knights Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- New World Supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Western Springs Lake 2.9 miles
- Mt Eden Mountain 3.7 miles
- Snow Planet Ski lift 19.3 miles
- Viaduct Harbour Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Auckland Airport 11.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Knights on Albert Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs NZD 45 per day.
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged NZD 65 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged NZD 65 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Stamford Plaza Auckland accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that construction on the City Rail Link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians. Vehicular access to Albert Street is currently limited to a left turn from Customs Street West. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details found in the booking confirmation.
Please note that there is a 2% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note Union Pay credit cards are accepted at this property.
Dental kits are available for an additional charge of $4.
Please advise Stamford Plaza Auckland of your preferred bedding configuration prior to arrival. You can contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.