You're eligible for a Genius discount at Tahuna Pod Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Tahuna Pod Hostel is located in the heart of Queenstown and features and a large balcony/BBQ area with stunning views over the city. Free limited on-site car parking is provided.
The property is only a short walk from many bars and restaurants in Queenstown. There is a variety of budget accommodations, including single, double and superior pods to pick from plus a selection of private rooms. Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities, with multiple facilities located on each floor.
Tahuna Pod Hostel merges Maori heritage and traditional values in its design, and shares culture with guests through art, music, movies, food and entertainment.
This is our guests' favorite part of Queenstown, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there space to store skisYes, we have a storage room where we can store skis.Answered on December 4, 2019
- Are the double pods available for two people to share or is it per person?The double pods are available for two people to share. The price is for the bed and will not change if there are one or two people.Answered on February 5, 2021
- Hi there, my friends and I are coming for a weekend in July, there are 4 of us, can we book the whole 4 bed pod to ourselves?Hi, Thank you for your inquiries. We might have some room available for 4 people for private use. Could you please let us know which specific weeke..Answered on May 20, 2021
- Hi, would it be possible for me to use the luggage storage facilities for approx. 7 hours after i have checked out? I have planned a tour for the foll..Kia Ora Eddy, Yes of course, Just let reception know when you would like to put your luggage into storage and we can assist you. Have a great trip! NickAnswered on November 8, 2019
- Hi is there toilet in the room?Kia Ora, yes some of our rooms have toilets or ensuites otherwise there are bathrooms located right outside rooms for your convenience :)Answered on November 16, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Tahuna Pod Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that children under 18 years of age cannot be accommodated at this property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
FAQs about Tahuna Pod Hostel
Tahuna Pod Hostel is 1,000 feet from the center of Queenstown.
Check-in at Tahuna Pod Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Tahuna Pod Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Tahuna Pod Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.