The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
85-89 Custom Street West, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1259 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Auckland – Excellent location – show map
This 4-star hotel is centrally located alongside the Viaduct Harbor, in Auckland CBD (Central Business District). The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbor is within 10 minutes' walk of a variety of shopping and dining options.
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbor offers an intimate setting and features panoramic views of the marina, Harbor Bridge and the city.
Accommodations options include luxury suites and apartments that include an LCD TV and a furnished balcony offering views of the harbor or the city.
This is our guests' favorite part of Auckland, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Masefield Beach8.1 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Hamilton Beach Reserve7.5 Good beach1.5 miles from property
Sentinel Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
Home Bay Beach7.6 Good beach1.7 miles from property
Cremorne Reserve Beach7.9 Good beach1.8 miles from property
- Do you have luggage storage facilitiesYes, we do have secured luggage storage room for our hotel guests. We can store our guests' luggage if their rooms are not ready when arrival or guest..Answered on August 27, 2019
- Is wifi available for a fee ? Our flight arrives at 1.00am - is reception manned at 1.30 - 2.00amWe have 24 hours hotel front office service, which means we always have staff at reception. There will be a charge for our WiFi. However, please let..Answered on October 7, 2019
- Is smoking allowed on the balcony?All guest rooms will be non-smoking as The Sebel is a non-smoking hotel. Thank you very much for your understanding.Answered on June 5, 2020
- How much is the bond for one night?Usually we need to hold the authorisation to cover the room rates and NZ$100.00 per night for incidentalsAnswered on February 14, 2020
- We are arriving in Auckland on the cruise ship Queen Elizabeth. What is the best way to get to the hotel with our luggage from the ship? Also, do you ..Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we don’t run our own shuttle service. But we can arrange a private company for Pick up if you wish to do so...Answered on November 13, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 40min
Check-in at The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is 1,950 feet from the center of Auckland.
Room options at The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour include: