You're eligible for a Genius discount at Trek Global Backpackers! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Trek Global features 4 communal guest kitchens and a barbecue area. It is a 10-minute walk from Wellington’s CBD and Wellington Waterfront. Free unlimited WiFi is provided.
Guest rooms offer simple interiors and are fully heated. Toilet and bathroom facilities are shared.
Trek Global is within a 3-minute walk of various local dining options. It is a 15-minute walk from Te Papa Museum and a 15-minute drive from the Wellington Airport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Wellington, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How big are the lockers? Can I store a big suitcase of 69cms high x 48 long x 34 wide? ThanksHi, a locker in a 6-bed dorm have the following measurements: 35cm X 45cm x 81cm(high). Hope it will work for you. We also have a storage room on the..Answered on February 11, 2020
- hello, i’m Stella. I’d like to stay 2 night from Mar 23th-25th(one person). I’m wondering if I can use the ‘twin dorm with ensuit’ only with female.Hi Stella! Our ensuite twin dorms are mixed so you could be sharing either with a male or female. We have exclusive female only dorms that would suit ..Answered on March 17, 2021
- Hiya, we have 7 of us (3 adults and 4 17yrolds) i was wondering if we book 7 basic 4-bed dorm, will we most likely share the rooms together? (like 4 i..Hi there, We will definitely do our best to fit you into the same rooms! Please give us a call on 04 471 3480 as you are making the booking to ensure ..Answered on June 11, 2021
- is it included linen, duvet for bed thanksHi there! Yes, all bedding is included with your booking, and additional linens and blankets are available upon request. Thanks for your enquiry!Answered on December 23, 2020
- Is it possible to check in around 11pm?Yes thats no problem :)Answered on February 3, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Trek Global Backpackers accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Trek Global in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to stay at Trek Global unless accompanied by a guardian over the age of 30 who is also staying at the property.
A valid photo ID is required upon check in. When booking 4 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
FAQs about Trek Global Backpackers
Trek Global Backpackers offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Bar crawls
- Movie nights
The nearest beach is 0.9 miles from Trek Global Backpackers.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Trek Global Backpackers by:
- Car 20min
The prices at Trek Global Backpackers may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Trek Global Backpackers is 1,150 feet from the center of Wellington.
Check-in at Trek Global Backpackers is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.