Wallaceville Motor Lodge
2 Wallaceville Road, Upper Hutt, 5018 Upper Hutt, New Zealand –
Area Info –
- Inter Island Ferry Terminal 17 miles
- Westpac Stadium 17.4 miles
- Katherine Mansfield Birthplace 17.5 miles
- Old St Paul's Church 17.8 miles
- New Zealand Ministry of Education 17.8 miles
- Archives New Zealand 17.8 miles
- Inland Revenue Department New Zealand 17.8 miles
- Wellington Railway Station 17.8 miles
- Old Government Buildings 17.9 miles
- Wellington High Court 17.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Parliament Buildings 18 miles
- Beehive Parliament Building 18 miles
- Te Papa 18.3 miles
- Cable Car 18.3 miles
- Cuba Street 18.5 miles
- Botanical Gardens 18.5 miles
- Ataturk Memorial 18.7 miles
- Basin Reserve Cricket Ground 18.7 miles
- National War Memorial 18.7 miles
- Wellington Zoo 19.4 miles
- Wellington Airport 18.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Wallaceville Motor Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged NZD 25 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged NZD 25 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged NZD 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged NZD 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.