Wetland View Park
115 Snake Creek Rd, 7073 Anatori, New Zealand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 63 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Wetland View Park! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in the Mangarakau Wetland, located 3 minutes from the beach, Wetland View Park features free WiFi, a garden and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site. Guests staying at Wetland View Park are ideally suited to explore the West Coast of Golden Bay.
All units have a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and kettle are also featured. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen is offered.
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant, with packed lunches available on request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Wetland View Park has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 6, 2016
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- G'day Sally, we are thinking of visiting for a few days from Nelson with our daughter (she'll be 5 months by then). We've not ventured to your neck of the woods before, so can you confirm that the track is accessible without 4WD? Also, how long would you say the drive takes from Collingwood? ThanksHi, There will be no problem getting here in a 2 wheel drive car. When there are lots of potholes and corrigations in the road, a car with very little clearance can have problems. It takes approximately an hour to get here from Collingwood. Cheers.Answered on 13 March 2022
- Hi, do we need to organise bed linen? Is there a stove top for cooking?Hi, All bed linen & towels are provided. The kitchens have a 2 element hot plate, a microwave, an electric frying pan and a barbeque. A kettle and toaster as well as all pots and pans and a medium sized fridge / freezer are provided in each chalet.Answered on 17 January 2023
- we are interested in this accommodation and are driving a 2wd rental car. Will the roads be suitable for this?There is no problem at all with 2 wheel drive vehicles driving out to us. The important thing to note with gravel roads throughout New Zealand is the ground clearance. Low slung and overloaded 4 wheel drive cars will touch the bottom as much as 2 wheel drive cars. There are no rivers to ford or huge great mountain climbs on the road here.Answered on 9 March 2020
- this shared with others or no?the chalets are in separate buildings ,no amenities are shared.Answered on 12 April 2023
Hosted by Sally
- High chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Alarm clock
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Sitting area
- Socket near the bed
- Electric blankets
- Mosquito net
- Private entrance
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Invoice provided
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 12:30 PM to 8:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
From 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Cash Wetland View Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Wetland View Park
Wetland View Park is 6.8 miles from the center of Anatori.
You can choose from a number of accommodation options at Wetland View Park (subject to availability) that can accommodate:
- 4 guests
- 5 guests
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
The prices at Wetland View Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there are options at this property that have a balcony. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Wetland View Park on this page.
Yes, Wetland View Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Wetland View Park is from 12:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Wetland View Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Wetland View Park has the following number of bedrooms:
- 2 bedrooms
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.