Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
P.O. Box 360, P.C. 214 Al Mansurah Street, Al Baleed, Salalah, Sultunate of Oman, Salalah, Oman – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 441 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
Occupying a beachfront location, this oasis is the first luxury villa resort in Salalah located along the south coast of Dhofar. Walkways are surrounded by towering palms, magnificent trees, tropical gardens and lush water features, creating tranquil journeys to new discoveries. It offers an infinity pool and a private beach.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savor marinated barbecue dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River.
Ancient spa rituals performed by highly skilled therapists await you in Salalah’s first hammam. Children’s and teens’ clubs engage younger guests with their own pool, creative activities and local adventures.Bike hire and car hire are available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing.
The nearest airport is Salalah Airport, 11 mi from the property. Al Baleed Archaeological Park is just a stroll away. Guests can arouse their senses visiting Museum of Frankincense.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Dahariz Beach8.5 Very good beach1,100 feet from property
Al Haffa beach7.9 Good beach1.2 miles from property
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?You can visit the resort any time of the year except on Mid July to Mid September as then Salalah will be experiencing the Monsoon Season ( Khareef Season)Answered on October 24, 2019
- Can u take us from the airport?We do have private transfers at a fee of OMR 30 per car per way ( Nissan Patrol) and Saloon Car OMR 20 per car per way. Each have a maximum occupancy..Answered on October 24, 2019
- Can you please tell me what facilities you have for children ages 2 and 4, such as kids club and evening baby sitting?We have Albahhara Kids Club. We accept kids from 4 yrs. old and above without the supervision of the parents below 4 yrs. old they are most welcome as..Answered on January 9, 2020
- Can a sofa bed be put in this room with a pool?Yes, a sofa bed can be placed for children below 11 yrs.Answered on March 30, 2021
- Hi, do you serve vegan food ? Thank youDear Guests, Yes, we have a lot of variety foods specially vegan and healthy foods. Best regards, Reservation TeamAnswered on November 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Asian
Open for: Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.