You're eligible for a Genius discount at Arabian Oryx Camp! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the middle of Sharqiya Sands of Oman’s Empty Quarter, Arabian Oryx Camp provides a Bedouin experience in the desert. It features a typical Arabic restaurant that serves a breakfast and dinner buffet.
All Bedouin style tents at Arabian Oryx are fitted with tile floors. Each has split air conditioning, a fridge and a tea/coffee maker. A shower and free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom.
Guests can enjoy the various traditional meals which are cooked daily and served by the campfire. Complimentary tea and coffee are served all day at Arab Oryx Camp.
Sand skating and dune bashing are available by Arab Oryx. The hotel also arranges desert safaris with a private camp.
Seeb International Airport is less than 124 miles from Arab Oryx Camp. An airport shuttle is available upon request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Hello, we will come in a Saloon Car. If we take transfer package, where can we park the car? Are there parking charges? Would the cars be safe?RO 35.00 Per 4wd jeep for Return transfer from Al Wasil to camp along with dune bashing and sun set watching . Meeting Point : Al Wasil Meeting Time :..Answered on December 17, 2021
- Do we need to have 4x4 vehicle to reach?Yes, you need to have a 4x4 Car To Reach The Camp. Thank You.Answered on February 10, 2021
- Hi, there are 9 of us traveling and are staying in Muscat city centre, can you provide transport for us to the camp?Dear Guest. Thank you for contracting with us. Yes, we can organize the transfer service from Muscat to camp. Please advise me the arrival date.Answered on November 8, 2022
- i have KIS sportage is it possible to reach you with it ?Yes Possible.Answered on March 9, 2022
- I have Lexus’ NX 2 will drive can we get to your camp ?Yes possibleAnswered on January 29, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Arabian Oryx Camp accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Arabian Oryx Camp
From the nearest airport, you can get to Arabian Oryx Camp by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 2min
The prices at Arabian Oryx Camp may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Arabian Oryx Camp is 4.3 miles from the center of Shāhiq.
Yes, Arabian Oryx Camp is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Arabian Oryx Camp can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Arabian Oryx Camp offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Live music/Performance
Check-in at Arabian Oryx Camp is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.