Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Grand Hyatt Muscat
Shatti Al Qurum - PO Box 951, 113 Muscat, Oman – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Grand Hyatt Muscat
Qurum Beach8.3 Very good beach4,400 feet from property
- Is free Breakfast ?Thank you for your message. Breakfast is not free. It depends on the rate plan that you are booking. Thanks BalaAnswered on December 9, 2020
- Hi I am coming from saudi and my wife coming from uae and we need to quarantine 7 days. So please advise is your facility can be booked for quarantin...Thank you for your message. You can book our facility for quarantine. Thanks BalaAnswered on February 15, 2021
- What cocktails/drinks are included in the club king room rate. Does the club lounge have an outside area please. Many thanks AmandaGood morning Amanda, Thank you for your message. Kindly write to us separately to enable us to get back to you on this query. Thanks BalaAnswered on January 13, 2021
- Is swimming in the beach and pools open by later august?Thank you for your question. So far, the opening of the hotel facilities depends on the decision of the Supreme Committee for COVID 19. Now it is clo...Answered on August 16, 2020
- Does the club room allows one access to the club lounge? If yes, is breakfast served in the club lounge as well?Club room booking will have club lounge access. Continental breakfast is complimentary at the Club Lounge.Answered on December 1, 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Sirj Tea Lounge
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|OMR 10 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|OMR 10 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Grand Hyatt Muscat accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests in the club rooms will avail the breakfast in the Grand Club Lounge only.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Grand Hyatt Muscat of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Grand Hyatt Muscat
Grand Hyatt Muscat is 6.2 miles from the center of Muscat.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Grand Hyatt Muscat on this page.
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Grand Hyatt Muscat.
The prices at Grand Hyatt Muscat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Grand Hyatt Muscat by:
- Car 20min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Grand Hyatt Muscat offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Evening entertainment
- Body treatments
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
- Beauty services
- Personal trainer
- Steam room
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Themed dinners
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Cooking class
- Hair treatments
- Spa/Wellness packages
Check-in at Grand Hyatt Muscat is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Grand Hyatt Muscat include:
Guests staying at Grand Hyatt Muscat can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Grand Hyatt Muscat has 5 restaurants:
- Sirj Tea Lounge
- John Barry
- Mokha Cafe