Hotel Faro del Colibri
Isla Carenero, 00000 Carenero, Panama – Great location - show map
Popular Beaches Nearby
2,150 feet from property
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Faro del Colibri
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Restaurant vegetariano0.1 miles
Restaurant restaurante bibis0.2 miles
Carenero Beach2,150 feet
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Faro del Colibri
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
- Private beach area
Pets are not allowed.
- Aerobics Off-site Additional charge
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Snorkeling Off-site
- Diving Off-site Additional charge
- Windsurfing Off-site Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Honeymoon suite
- Non-smoking rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Pool/Beach towels
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Most food provided is organic
From 1:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Faro del Colibri accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Faro del Colibri of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
restaurante Macarela: Closed from Wed, Apr 14, 2021 until Mon, May 31, 2021
FAQs about Faro del Colibri
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Faro del Colibri (subject to availability):
Faro del Colibri is 650 feet from the center of Carenero.
Faro del Colibri has 1 restaurant:
- restaurante Macarela
The prices at Faro del Colibri may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Faro del Colibri include:
Guests staying at Faro del Colibri can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Faro del Colibri is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Faro del Colibri by:
- Taxi 15min
Faro del Colibri offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Private beach area
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours