You're eligible for a Genius discount at La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering views of the sea, La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm is located in Isla Bastimentos, 6.2 mi from Bocas Town. This property is dedicated to the sustainability and care of the environment and local communities.
Each room has a private bathroom with a hot water shower, comfortable beds with canopy mosquito nets, overhead fans and furniture crafted on-site from local materials.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the cost of your stay and the on-site organic gardens supply many of the ingredients for meals.
Property offers Tours of the organic chocolate farm for free to guests. La Loma can also organize snorkeling trips to the Zapatillas and jungle hikes.
Accessible only by boat, La Loma is nestled the mangrove shores of the Bahia Honda Bay stretching through the tropical jungle. We provide trips to Red Frog beach which is 10 minutes away. Boat ride to and from Isla Colon for check in and check out dates is included. The area is popular for bird watching, kayak, snorkeling and hiking.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Bastimentos Island Long Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
- Hi what’s included in full board? Any chocolate activities?All prices are inclusive of 3 daily meals, natural juices, coffee/teas/cacao, round-trip transportation by private boat transfer, and all equipment (i..Answered on March 29, 2022
- Hi. W’ll arrive 2pm at Boca Airport. What’s the best to come to your property?Our private shuttle service leaves from Isla Colon every day at 4 pm. The dock is located less than 10 minutes walking from the airport. We can also a..Answered on April 17, 2021
- Hi, do you have yoga classes?Yes we usually do. Depending on our yoga teacher's availability.Answered on April 6, 2022
- are all your rooms bungalows high in the trees? The description of the Bungalow with Sea View doesn't say anything about its height.All the bungalows except the Cacao Farm House. The Bungalow with the sea view is high in the trees and surrounded by jungle with stunning views of the..Answered on November 21, 2022
- does your airport pick up include PTY Panama City International airport?Hello! Airport pick up only applies to Bocas del Toro airport.Answered on April 17, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 8 are welcome.
Children 9 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 8 and up are allowed)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for security reasons, only children aged 5 years and older are allowed.
Boat transfer is included and needs to be arranged with property beforehand.
Please contact the property at least 24 hours prior to your arrival so they can provide you with details of transportation to La Loma and a list of recommended items to bring for your stay. If you have any dietary requirements (food allergies, vegetarian diet etc.), it is vital that you inform the property at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
Flashlights or headlamps (for getting to and from your cabin at night)
Closed-toed hiking sandals (e.g. Keen or Teva)
Insect repellent (if you are particularly attractive to insects)
Rain coats or ponchos
Long socks (for wearing with rubber boots)
Quick dry clothing (it rains a lot here)
Long trousers (for jungle hikes)
Please inform La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm
La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Full-body massage
- Themed dinners
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Yoga classes
- Open-air bath
- Back massage
- Happy hour
Room options at La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm include:
The prices at La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm is 6.2 miles from the center of Bocas Town.
Check-in at La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 2:30 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm by:
- Ferry 20min