This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Calle Las Dalias, 276 - Miraflores, Miraflores, 51 Lima, Peru – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 106 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bayview Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Bayview is a colonial-inspired hotel located near the beach, in Miraflores, a 5-minute walk from Larcomar Shopping Mall and the beach area. It is 20-minutes by car from Lima airport and to the Old Town. There is free WiFi access.
Featuring charming wraparound styles, all rooms include private bathrooms and flat-screen cable TVs. Rooms are comfortable and well-furnished. There is free parking.
Bayview Hotel offers a buffet breakfast with a variety of fruits and breads, juices, yogurt, eggs and coffee among other things.
The property offers quality Peruvian and international cuisine in its restaurant. A lovely garden is also available to all guests and at the tourist information desk guest can book excursions to Lima, Cuzco and other cities.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lima, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Good day, From 2nd of Oct to 6th of Oct, I planned to go to cusco. Are you guys available for baggage strogae service for that. If it’s possible I want to book from 30th of Sept to 2nd of Oct and 6th of Oct to 7th of Oct.Dear, Yes, We have an storage room where you can leave your luggage, without additional cost. Best regards Bayview TeamAnswered on 22 October 2019
- Dónde está la TV que no se ve el el Single Room x 3 noches a $99.00? Creo tiene balcón? Me he hospedado antes. Gracias.Hola Buenas tardes, todas las habitaciones tienen Tv dentro de la habitación. Saludos Equipo BayviewAnswered on 30 December 2019
- I need to check in at 8am on Wednesday 9 Is this possible?CLARO NO HAY NINGUN PROBLEMAAnswered on 21 October 2022
- for the room that i will book, its NOT include breakfast, i will not take my breakfast during i stay there, so i dont need to pay for breakfast,right?You are right, Dont need pay for breakfast.Answered on 17 October 2022
- HI, my reservartion has been made buy I need a confirmation please, so I can print it and have it with me or using my cel. Thank you. Carlos TalbotDear Mr. Talbot, You should have received a email from booking with your reservation code attached. Regards, Bayview TeamAnswered on 25 February 2020
Food: Local, International
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Room service
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bayview Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The Executive, Double Executive and Junior Suites do have access via elevator or stairs.
Although room pictures are accurate and an excellent reference, the property has some rooms of the same type which may vary in architecture, lay-out and shape.
The property does not accept 100 USD bills with series CB or B2.
LOCAL TAX LAW
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee. Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Bayview Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Bayview Hotel
The prices at Bayview Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Bayview Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Bayview Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- El Tumi
Bayview Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Bayview Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Bayview Hotel is 5.6 miles from the center of Lima.
Room options at Bayview Hotel include: