Casa Andina Premium Puno
Av. Sesqui Centenario 1970, Puno01 Puno, Peru –
4 Reasons to Choose Casa Andina Premium Puno
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Casa Andina Private Collection Puno is nestled on the shores of Lake Titicaca where you can enjoy a spectacular location with stunning views of the world’s highest navigable lake. This makes this Casa Andina hotel unique among the hotels that are located close to Lake Titicaca, one of the most visited destinations during the year. It is a hotel with 45 100% non-smoking rooms with an internet center and Wi-Fi internet access.
Area Info –
- Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk 1.4 miles
- Puno Port 1.4 miles
- Bus Station 1.9 miles
- Nunez Butron Hospital 2.1 miles
- Puno Train Station 2.1 miles
- Viewpoint Puma Uta 2.1 miles
- Central Market 2.2 miles
- Pino Park 2.2 miles
- Deustua Arc 2.2 miles
- San Juan Church 2.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Main Square Plaza de Armas 2.3 miles
- Corregidor House 2.4 miles
- Conde de Lemos Balcony 2.4 miles
- Cathedral 2.4 miles
- Carlos Dreyer Museum 2.4 miles
- San Antonio Church 2.4 miles
- Huajsapata Hill 2.5 miles
- Yanamayo Stadium 2.5 miles
- Kuntur Wasi Viewpoint 2.7 miles
- Isla de Los Uros Lake 3.7 miles
- Sillustani Mountain 20.5 miles
- Isla Taquile Lake 21.7 miles
- Isla Amantani Lake 23.6 miles
- Inca Manco Capac Airport 26.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Alma Restaurante & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Beach Umbrellas
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 12:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Casa Andina Premium Puno accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Breakfast charges will apply as follows:
- Ages 0 to 7 won't be charged.
- Ages 8 to 12 will be charged kids fee of USD $6.25
- Ages 13 and over will be charged adults fee of USD $12.50
This princes don't include taxes (18%) or service fee (10%).
All penalties are affected by a 10% services additional tax.
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee. The tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.