You're eligible for a Genius discount at Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located a 19-minute walk from Playa Los Pavos, Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel offers 4-star accommodations in Lima and features a terrace, a restaurant and a bar. With a shared lounge, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides room service, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a safety deposit box, while selected rooms are equipped with a balcony and others also offer city views. At Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel each room comes with bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers a à la carte or continental breakfast.
Speaking German, English, Spanish and French, staff are willing to help at the 24-hour front desk.
Playa Barranquito is a 19-minute walk from Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel, while Playa Las Cascadas is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Jorge Chavez International, 14 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- what is the costs of the airport shuttle?50 USD FOR BOTH PICK UP AND DROP OFFAnswered on 7 November 2022
- Is there parking on site that I can reserve?Good afternoon. yes sir. we have one. Best regards Giancarlo Capurro General managerAnswered on 12 November 2021
- Do you do airport transfers?Good afternoon. Yes we have airport transfers service. Best regards Giancarlo capurro General managerAnswered on 13 December 2021
- On what floor is this room located?Good afternoon. We have rooms in the first and second floor. Best regards Giancarlo Capurro General managerAnswered on 3 October 2022
- How much is this room?The cost is $55, including breakfast Best regards Jorge del Campo Operations managerAnswered on 19 December 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests reserving a nonrefundable rate will be charged after booking. Additionally, some guests may be required to make a prepayment.
Please note if the credit or debit card provided cannot be processed, guests will be required to pay via PayPal. The property will contact you providing instructions for payment.
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18% .To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IGV), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel.
Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel is 6.8 miles from the center of Lima.
Room options at Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel include:
Check-in at Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Casa Falleri
Guests staying at Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
The prices at Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.