DoubleTree El Pardo by Hilton Lima
Jr. Independencia 141, Miraflores, Lima 18 Lima, Peru –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 155 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at DoubleTree El Pardo by Hilton Lima.
King Junior Suite - Non-Smoking
Queen Junior Suite - Non-Smoking
One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds
One-Bedroom King Suite
King Suite - Mobility Accessible
Junior King Suite with Kitchenette
Two Full Beds Deluxe Room- Non Smoking
Queen Standard Express Room - Non Smoking
2 Queen Beds Deluxe Room - Non Smoking
King Deluxe Room
6 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree El Pardo by Hilton Lima
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lima
Area Info –
- Republica Square 0.2 miles
- La Rosa Marina 0.3 miles
- Waikiki Beach 0.3 miles
- Kennedy Park 0.3 miles
- Huaca Pucllana Pyramid 0.5 miles
- La Pampilla Beach 0.9 miles
- Larcomar 0.9 miles
- Los Delfines Beach 1.2 miles
- San Isidro Neighborhood 1.3 miles
- Lima Golf Club 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid 1.5 miles
- Museum of the Nation 3.1 miles
- San Martín Square 4.6 miles
- La Merced Church 4.8 miles
- Museum of the Santa Inquisicion 4.9 miles
- Basilica Cathedral of Lima 5 miles
- Las Nazarenas Church 5 miles
- Government Palace of Lima 5.1 miles
- VIlla El Salvador Station 9.1 miles
- Pachamac 13.9 miles
- Jorge Chavez International Airport 8.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
El Lobby del Pardo
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Rooftop Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged USD 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree El Pardo by Hilton Lima accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.