You're eligible for a Genius discount at Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Only 350 feet from Machu Picchu Train Station and 150 feet from Santuario Bus Station, Ecopackers offers rooms with free WiFi. There is a TV common area and an on-site restaurant.
Hostel Machupicchu offers dorm rooms with safety lockers. Rooms with private bathrooms can also be booked.
The town’s main square is only 50 feet from Ecopackers.
Guests can rely on the tour desk for information on getting around the area and make use of the book exchange program. The front desk has 24-hour assistance.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Is it quiet at night?If our hostel is quiet.Answered on October 29, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?If we have free storage so you can leave your bags.Answered on October 29, 2019
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?Yes, you need a lock for the lockerAnswered on January 15, 2020
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?If you can use, but in our lodging is included the sheets, pillow, blanket and comforter,Answered on November 13, 2019
- El desayuno se sirve desde que horas? Pienso subir a machu picchu a las 5 amnuestro desayuno se sirve a partir de las 6:30am , si en caso salen mas temprano preparamos box lunch para llevar..Answered on October 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 1:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
FAQs about Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu
Check-in at Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Foot bath
- Walking tours
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bar crawls
- Live music/Performance
From the nearest airport, you can get to Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu by:
- Taxi 2h 30min
Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu is 650 feet from the center of Machu Picchu.
Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Nativus Hostel Machu Picchu may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.