Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time. Click here to see nearby hotels
Hostel Milhouse Hostel Cusco
Quera 270, Cusco City Centre, Cusc 01 Cusco, Peru – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 565 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Milhouse Hostel Cusco
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Restaurant Uchu0.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Jack's Cafe0.3 miles
Supermarket Orion0.1 miles
Market San Pedro0.2 miles
Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport2.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Peruvian
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Milhouse Hostel Cusco
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Happy hour Additional charge
- Themed dinners Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Movie nights
- Evening entertainment
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site Additional charge
- Pool table
- Game room
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Parking options available
- Accessible parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 11:30 PM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Milhouse Hostel Cusco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
TIRADENTES: for passengers with Brazilian passport, with minimum stay of 3 nights and hosted on April 21, we offer 1 COCKTAIL PER DAY !!
Do not forget to let us know when you check in to activate the promotion!
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
Kindly note that some of the Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Rooms are located in the attached building.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.