Hotel Mirador del Titikaka
Avenida LLallawani, Alto Puno, 0051 Puno, Peru – Great location - show map
There is an inca trail that takes about 45 minutes to walk in the back of the Hotel, you can see different views of the mountains Lake Titicaca, the City of Puno 360 degrees view and the alpacas. Besides de view from the front of the Hotel (Lobby, rooms, outside of the Hotel, etc.)
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
Viewpoint Puma Uta0.8 miles
Yanamayo Stadium1.1 miles
Deustua Arc1.7 miles
Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk1.8 miles
Puno Train Station1.8 miles
Estadio Enrique Torres Belon1.8 miles
Puno Port1.8 miles
Central Market1.9 miles
Pino Park1.9 miles
San Juan Church1.9 miles
Natural beauty *
Titikaka Lake Lake1.9 miles
Closest airports *
Inca Manco Cápac International Airport25.4 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Plaza de Armas Puno2.1 miles
Corregidor House2.1 miles
Carlos Dreyer Museum2.1 miles
Conde de Lemos Balcony2.1 miles
Puno Cathedral2.2 miles
Huajsapata Hill2.2 miles
San Antonio Church2.2 miles
Nunez Butron Hospital2.3 miles
Bus Station2.3 miles
Kuntur Wasi Viewpoint2.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 13:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Mirador del Titikaka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
FAQs about Mirador del Titikaka
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Mirador del Titikaka (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- Secured parking
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mirador del Titikaka by:
- Taxi 1h
Check-in at Mirador del Titikaka is from 13:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Mirador del Titikaka may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Mirador del Titikaka include:
Mirador del Titikaka offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Mirador del Titikaka has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Mirador del Titikaka can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: